Well we have had alot of rain lately! There is nothing like the sound and the smell of fresh rain. There is also nothing like playing in the mud!!!



I let Jax try some baby cereal yesterday. Oh the experience! I don't think he's ready, what do you think?




Thursday, May 15, 2008
Oh the Joys of having boys.....
Posted by Amy Meek at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jax looks like he was doing well on his cereal and Jett looks like a monster with all that mud on him. Pretty fun huh? Did he just get in mud or did you let him?
He did it and then I just let him, why tell him no he was having so much fun!!! I need to do that too, very good on the skin!! :)
All he needed was a buddy - Ltrain would have loved it!!
Shannon
your babies are gettin so big......my blog page is deeder57.blogspot.com....come look at my page.....
Post a Comment