Well while my husband was at the state track meet I decided that I was going to surprise him and paint my bedroom and living room, hmmm.....
I really have these moments when I just love to be spontaneous. We have some great friends James and Becca and James paints and does amazing things with walls and last week he was telling me some tips and some "crazy beautiful" things he had done on a house recently. I guess that gave me the fever because what do I do?? I knew that my husband would try to talk me out of it, ("Oh Amy that will be such a time consuming task, Oh Amy we can do alot better things with our time, Oh Amy lets work on the yard!") So what better time to do it than when he is out of town for 3 days!!! hee hee hee I knew that if he just walks in with it all done he would love it. I was right he loved it and was very surprised.
Before-Bedroom
Our friends Dusty and Shelby came over to "hang out" and Dusty ended up doing alot of the work, well at least thats the real story, the next picture shows that "I" did all the work!! hee hee
I really worked hard!! :-?
Bedroom After Picture

We had a great time! Jodie's parents came over to see the boys and we had a good visit with them. 

Jett was a big help!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Wild Hair
Posted by Amy Meek at 6:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks great!
I love the green behind your bed~ I need to come over and see all that you have done.
hey Amy, the room looks great. Congrats to Jodie for such a wonderful suprise.
And by the way we will probably go to the lake this next weekend but I dont know about memorial day b/c marsha and her family are coming to visit. Dad may take it out but u'll have to ask him.
Amber didnt make it out this last weekend even though she said she wanted to.
I love the colors!! Makes the room look really warm and cozy.
Post a Comment