Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jett's 1st Day in Kindergarten

Yesterday was Jett's first day at Kindergarten. He was so excited and loved every minute of it, especially because they serve "pink" milk there! I just love the innocence and the sweet spirit that he has. He appreciates EVERYTHING! He loves the rules, he loves the procedures, he loves to read, he loves school. He loves the fact that he gets to play out on the playground not once but twice! When do they reach the age where learning stops being fun for them? I am just relishing this experience and am going to appreciate this time of "school is fun!"

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so glad that Jett loves school. May he be blessed this year in all that he does.

Jill Moudy said...

What a sweetheart! Jett is precious, he does have such a sweet innocence about him. It's going to be a great year for him!

tracy said...

I'm glad he had a good first day. I know he will enjoy his school year.

Robin said...

Oh, wow, I'm about in tears. And I know this is selfish, but seeing how happy Jett is about going to kindgergarten makes me sad ina way about not getting to send Noah to his first day of school. You've done a great job with Jett and he is wonderful because of how much you love him. Remember that.

Ingram Gang said...

How sweet!
I cannot believe he is that old. He looks so big. I know you are so so proud of him!
I have been meaning to add your link to my blog for so long. Is that okay?