Jaxon is really talking and cooing and I just love it. He is saying his first words and of course they had to be "dadadadadada". What about Mamamamamama?? He spits alot when he talks so that made me feel better about saying dada first. :) He also has cut his first tooth, whooo miserable nights trying to get that one through for us. It is so cute and he loves to bite down especially his brother's fingers! I am loving every minute of every stage and I can't wait for more milestones. Jett is the greatest big brother and the sweetest to his little brother. I need to get my camera out and start snapping some pictures, (I always forget and then it's too late, I've already missed it!)
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That tooth is ADORABLE!
Well Zoey didn't say mama until she was 13 months old. She would say everyone else's name but not mama. I guess she didn't have to she knew I was always there. Now, well, sometimes I wish she would use dada's name a little bit more than mine. HAHA......I just love being a mom, don't you?
My boys both said dada first also and look at what Mama's boys they both are!!!! Funny how that works out - i hope my "girl" is a big daddy's girl who wants alot of mom on the side !!!
Post a Comment