I am sitting at my computer during my lunch break watching the rain come down outside and the temperature dropping and I just can't help but get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. The day may look dreary but it is just a reminder to me of what I would rather be doing and that is to curl up with my blanket and my husband and babies and watch movies. My husband would say that he would rather watch football but he eventually gives in! :)
I think I have mentioned before of how amazing my husband is but let me point it out again. This morning when I got up, I wasn't feeling all that well, my husband had taken the baby changed him, played with him, and made him a bottle. There was an aroma of coffee already made. (He had left this morning early to go to the fieldhouse to watch film so the coffee was not for him, it was all for me!) This may not sound like much but these are little things that I don't want to take for granted any longer. He had taken the time to serve me! He had taken the time to care about wanting to please me. I am so very thankful for a man of God who loves me and our kids and puts us first behind his relationship with God. I love you Jodie!
So in the spirit of fall, I cut my hair off and colored it a darker color. I like to go darker in the fall. So I attached a picture, it sure looks lighter than it does in real life. It is rainy and gross outside so so much for a good hair day!!!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Rainy day yet my day's been great!
Posted by Amy Meek at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love the hair. Makes me want to cut mine all off.
Wow, a husband that serves! Good for you!
Post a Comment