Saturday, January 3, 2009

All good things must come to an end....

Well Christmas break is almost over and I am very bummed about that. I have so enjoyed Jodie and the boys so much!! We traveled alot the first week of our break with stops at my parents and his. We had a fabulous Christmas!! We had to come home and go through drawers and get rid of the old to bring in the new! We spent the last week just hanging out and doing nothing. We watched alot of bowl games and spent New Years with some friends! Jodie did a pick em sheet and bet on some bowl games and ended up winning the pot!! Yeah!!! He is very knowledgeable of sports. I love it!!

I have to add that I got the Wii Fit for Christmas and absolutely love it! I have to get on it everyday though because if not the trainer on there talks ugly about how you haven't been on in a while. It will call you a couch potato if you don't do the exercises correctly!

In other news my sister is getting married! So I have to put the Wii Fit in good use if I want to fit into a pink dress this summer comfortably!! Congratualtions Amber!

Over the break Jodie's cousin Jenniffer snapped some pictures of us and I thought they turned out cute! Enjoy! Happy New Year!!


4 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

Really great pictures. Are you OSU fans? My brother in law is getting married in April to a girl who graduated from OSU, she brings much OSU love to the family :)
Your family is beautiful. I know you are a proud momma.

tracy said...

Amy these are great pics. I love the one of the whole family you have posted at the top. I'm sad about Christmas break being over too but at the same time ready to get back and maybe the time will go by quickly and our little one will be here soon.

Amy Meek said...

We are big OSU fans, Jodie graduated from OSU and we have no choice but to bleed orange, :)

Jodi LaFrance said...

Both you and Tracy have put me to shame in the bloggind department, but rest assured, I have something VERY special planned in the next few days for your viewing pleasure/displeasure depending on how you look at it! ;-)