Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Much better......

Well come to find out Jax had a double ear infection plus the teething so needless to say he was miserable. Just 2 doses of antibiotic and he slept so much better last night. His nose is getting better and he can breathe better and his mommy is definitely better not being so sleep deprived.
He is now 6 months old and is starting to sit up a little on his own and wants everything in his mouth. We are so thankful for him and are looking forward to watching him grow.

I finally found my camera, it was missing for a while but Jett found it, where else but under my bed where it was supposed to be right?? (sigh!) I'm not sure how it ended up there but nonetheless Found!

Jett had football camp all this week. He just loves anything to do with sports. Yesterday he got up and left the house at 6:30 AM with Jodie to go to the fieldhouse he was so excited. He is very athletic and loves to be out there. I think it all caught up with him though because yesterday about 1:15 with cartoons on and everything he was passed out cold!! We had to wake him at 4:30! We really need to be better about putting him down earlier but when it's summer we get kind of lax.

Isn't he cute?

He likes watching his brother, or maybe it's time for a nap.

Seriously, mom??? Can you get that camera out of my face?

3 comments:

Katie said...

I am glad to hear that he is doing so much better. It really is hard when they are sick and all you can do is hold them and wait and see what happens!!

Stephanie said...

Glad all is well. I love the new title picture too. You do a great job on your blog!

Robin said...

Your boys are soooo cute. I'm glad you found your camera, or that Jett did. The summer is flying by, before long you'll be planning Jax's b-day party. Parenthood is the tuffest when your babies hurt and there isn't much you can do about it. But your a great mom. Your boys are lucky.